My favorite crafts are always made with handprints. When it came to Easter, I really had to do some thinking to come up with something fun to do. Handprint Lilies are so much fun and a great gift for family members. A bouquet of these sitting on the table would be so cute. They are easy to make and the kids love how they look on the table.
Here’s what you need:
- Construction Paper (I used all white, but you can use any colors you’d like)
- Green Straws or pipe cleaners
- Pen or something to trace little hands
1. Trace your little one’s hands on the paper. Make sure their little fingers are opened big so you will be able to make a pretty bloom.
2. Cut out the hands.
3. Form a cone with the palm of the hand around the end of the straw or pipe cleaner.
4. Staple the cone in place, ensuring you staple through the straw/pipe cleaner.
5. Carefully curl each finger out using the pen.
6. Cut out leaves from green paper.
7. Staple the leaves to the straw/pipe cleaner.
8. You now have a cute flower. Make a bunch to make a cute bouquet.